Although we have events that are open to the public, the real strength of the club is in its members. A one-year membership costs $25 per individual (18 or older) or $40 per 'ohana (family -
that includes everyone living in your home). Children under 18 can attend free.
Membership fees are used for group expenses such as building rentals, postage, paper goods, ice, chair and table rentals, etc.
Ka Pu'uwai 'O Hawai'i is a non-profit organization. You can read our By-Laws here.
- Discounts to our big events of the year: Lei Day, annual Lu'au (in the Fall) and Christmas Gathering
- Free Admission to member-only potluck events
- Access to special events, cultural education, and newsletters
- Member directory
- Ono food at least 6-7 times a year!
- Opportunity to host special events
- Voting privileges
Memberships are for the calendar year and you can join at anytime during the year. You can join at an event; send a check
with your application by mail, or sign up via Paypal.
- To submit a mail application, click here; Print and fill out the
Application Form; and submit it, together with your check made out to Ka Pu'iwai 'O Hawai'i, to Lynn Godfrey 209 Parkknoll Lane Cary, NC 27519
- To join Online via Paypal, fill out and submit the Online Application at the bottom of this page.
Questions? Want to try us out before joining?
If you have any questions or you'd like to attend an event to see what it's all about, please
SEE YOU AT THE NEXT EVENT !
Online Payment Form (via Paypal)
If you are purchasing a single Membership only, clicking on the "Add To Cart" button (after you have completed the form) will take you to Paypal where
you can Checkout immediately.
If you are purchasing multiple memberships, after you have added a selection to your Cart
you can return from the Paypal site by clicking on the "Continue Shopping" button, in order to add another Membership purchase.
You may also check the current status of your Shopping Cart any time by clicking on the "View Cart" button.
© Copyright 2017, Ka Pu'uwai O' Hawai'i